CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I spoke to soon....

Just this past week, we were on vacation in Florida with my parents. During a discussion with my dad, I made the comment that I was very thankful that our kids had not stuck anything into their ears or noses that didn't belong there. I spoke to soon....

Today at lunch, Emma asked me for more juice. When I came back from the kitchen, Emma's finger was in her ear and she had a very panicked look on her face. We make eye contact and she says: "Mommy, there is something in my ear!" I hurry over to see the object above in the opening of her ear canal. Carefully, I pull Polly Pockets cell phone from my daughters ear!

From now on, I am going to keep my mouth shut! Leave it to Emma to see what will happen when you put a cell phone in your ear!!!

0 comments: