CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane.....


It's Supergirl!!! Today was Emma's Halloween party at preschool. They got to dress up in their costumes and go trick or treating in the highschool. I think that it is awesome for the school to do this with the kids, although it does mean alot more unwanted Halloween candy!!! But that is what this is all about right?

Emma was very proud to be supergirl today and I think that she looks too stinkin' cute! I told Jon that today was a moment with her that I want to freeze in time forever. It is so exciting to see her getting to do and experience the same things that Ethan already has. It is also a little sad at the same time because it means that our baby is growing up!

Stay tuned for further adventures with Supergirl!!!

1 comments:

The Kreiders said...

oh my, she is soooo cute!!!