CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Transformers...more than meets the eye!


Today was Ethan's halloween party at school. They also got to dress up and go trick or treating at the high school! He told me this morning that he was sure that his costume was going to be the best! When I picked him up after school, he told me that he had an awesome day at school and that his favorite part of the day was trick or treating!

As you notice his costume is a tad tight and the weather here has changed and gotten cooler. When I was getting him dressed this morning, I put an undershirt and pj pants on him and gave him specific instructions not to take his costume off at school! Needless to say, I learned a mom lesson today when I got to school and he was in his pj pants and undershirt! I shouldn't have said anything and he probably would have kept his costume on!!!!

The title of my blog comes from the original transformers cartoon that was on with Jon and I were little. It is so crazy how this stuff becomes popular again after twenty some years! Thanks to Nan (Jon's mom), Ethan has his own vintage transformers to play with that use to belong to his daddy!

Happy Halloween everyone! I will post our trick or treating pictures after tonight, so stay tuned!

0 comments: