CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The End of a Chapter....




Ethan Joseph has now complete his Hempfield High School PreSchool experience. On May 15th, he had his finally graduation ceremony after completing his second year with Mrs. Miller in the three day program. He will be headed to kindergarten in the fall at Mountville Elementary School!
Jon and I are so grateful to Hempfield High School for providing it's residents with this preschool program. Ethan has learned and grown so much over the past three years! The help of the high students really provides the kids with a lot of one on one attention and a lot of opportunites to do some really neat things. The teachers are amazing and I really feel that they have helped Ethan to be ready to take this next step in his education.
I have to say that this was a tough one for mom! It seems like just yesterday that we want to his first graduation and we were so proud to see our little man up there in his cap and tassle. Now he is excited about going to the big school and riding on the bus! I have to admit that I did get a little misty watching him up there this year!
So closes another chapter of our lives! I am glad that this kindergarten program is only half day and I don't need to give me up for the whole day quite yet! (Although, there are some days.....)
I hope you enjoying the pictures! It is amazing to see how much he has changed in three years!!!! Congratulations buddy!!!!






0 comments: