CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is Mommy really right?

I guess at the age of three there are certain things that mommy tells you to be fact that you just have to investigate for yourself. I was busy working in the office and I heard Emma go into the bathroom. Next thing I know she is coming out naked from the waist down telling me that she is wet. I was concerned that she had waited too long to go to the bathroom but this was not the case. I asked her why she was wet and she explained that she had tried to stand up to pee. Sure enough when I looked in the bathroom, the seat was up and the bathroom stool was in front of the toilet. Beneath the toilet was a puddle and her wet clothes!

I guess Emma had to be sure that girls really couldn't stand up like the boys! Hopefully this has satisfied her curiosity and we won't need to attempt this one again!

1 comments:

Jason Mitchell said...

That is what girls do who have older brothers, try and be a boy. My mom said I use to do the same thing, but usually I would try peeing standing up outside in the bushes. That is so funny:)

Have fun working in your yard Saturday, wish we could be there and help. jenny